Sitting in front of a screen for a prolonged period of time can harm your eyes. This can cause eye strain and even affect your eyesight. To reduce screen impact, you can incorporate computer glasses that help block blue light and minimize glare. Computer glasses can be a useful tool to improve comfort and mitigate the harmful consequences of prolonged use of digital devices. It can even ease common symptoms like dry eyes and headaches. If you’re looking for ways to get some relief, here are some of the best computer glasses you can try to protect your eyes.
Do computer glasses really work?
Computer glasses, designed to reduce digital eye strain and discomfort caused by digital devices, are indeed effective for many users. Their benefits include:
1. Reduced eye fatigue: Computer glasses feature anti-reflective coatings that minimize glare from screens, alleviating eye strain during prolonged computer use.
2. Blue Light Protection: They block some of the harmful blue light emitted by screens, potentially reducing the risk of digital eye strain and sleep disturbances.
3. Improved Focus: Computer glasses can improve concentration, making it easier to read text and view images on screens, thus promoting better concentration.
4. Comfortable view: They provide more comfortable and relaxed vision, making them essential for people who spend a lot of time in front of screens.
Best Computer Glasses for Eye Protection
Here are the 5 best computer glasses that can protect your eyes from harmful screen rays:
1. Creek Round Anti-Glare Glasses
Creek offers this stylish and effective glass for men and women with the blue light blocking feature. It has 7 layers of anti-reflective coating to reflect and filter blue light, reduce eye strain and sleep better. These glasses are specially designed to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays emitted by computers, tablets, laptops and mobile phones. With a beautiful frame, this anti-glare not only guarantees a comfortable viewing experience but also makes a fashion statement.
2. Aferelle Premium Blue Ray Cut Lens
This Aferelle premium blue ray cut lens glass features zero power and UV420 protection (best protection against types of light that can damage the eyes). Designed for women and men, these glasses reduce digital fatigue caused by your mobiles, computers, etc. and relieve computer eye strain. This makes it versatile for anyone who spends a lot of time in front of electronic devices.
3. Lenskart Blu Zero Power Blue Cut Computer Glasses
Lenskart Blu brings you zero power blue cut computer glasses designed for both men and women. These lightweight glasses not only block harmful rays, but also provide UV protection. The larger frame size ensures maximum coverage, reducing the chances of stray light entering your eyes. Whether you’re working or playing, these glasses aim to make your screen time more comfortable.
4. Enrico Bluno Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses
Enrico offers Bluno Computer Blue Light Blocking glasses which have an anti-glare filter against blue light for better eye protection. These zero power reading glasses are suitable for both men and women. They are designed to protect your eyes from harmful blue light emitted by laptops and mobile screens. With this lens, you can enjoy screen time without worrying about eye strain and discomfort.
5. Intellens Navigator Blue Cut Computer Glasses
The UV protection, anti-glare and blue light filtering features of the Intellenens Navigator Blue Cut computer glasses provide comprehensive eye protection. Whether you’re working, studying, or just relaxing in front of a screen, these glasses are designed to minimize eye strain, making them ideal for everyone.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we are constantly working to clear up the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully selected by the editorial team, but use your discretion and expert advice before using. Their Prices and availability may differ from those at the time of publication. If you purchase something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)