We’ve all been there: those dreaded days when our eyes are as dry as last year’s Thanksgiving turkey. Whether it’s spending hours watching Instagram videos or working late into the night, dry eye is the silent battle many of us face. But you can fight it because we’ve found you a team of dry eye drops that are here to hydrate, soothe and refresh your eyes.
Eye drops can be of two types: over-the-counter and prescription eye drops. Over-the-counter eye drops are mostly artificial tears or lubricating eye drops, while prescription eye drops may be for more serious eye conditions.
Best drops for dry eyes
We’ve sifted through some of the best over-the-counter eye drops to bring you the cream of the crop for relieving eye strain. These eye-saving elixirs are intended to be effective in combating dryness, redness and eye irritation.
Isotine Eye Drop Palash Apamarg with 8 herbs
Jagat Pharma Isotine Eye Drops are infused with the goodness of 8 Ayurvedic herbs including Palash and Apamarg. These drops provide deep hydration, reduce redness and support overall eye health. The herbal blend is like a soothing lullaby for your tired eyes, making them refreshed and vibrant.
Ayurvedic Eye Drops Eye Mantra
Do your eyes feel burning after a busy day of exposure to the computer screen?
Try Eye Mantra Ayurvedic Eye Drops. Enriched with the healing power of Ayurveda, these drops easily combat dryness, itching and fatigue. Plus, its compact packaging makes it a must-have for on-the-go eye care.
Ayuvision Herbal Eye Drops for Dryness
Ayuvision Herbal Eye Drops are the botanical miracle your eyes have been waiting for. Formulated with Triphala, these drops relieve irritation, redness and dryness while promoting a natural glow to your eyes. It’s like a mini herbal vacation for your eyes.
Sunetra Regular Herbal Eye Drops
Sunetra Regular Herbal Eye Drops by Sreedhareeyam Ayurveda, from Sreedhareeyam, a chain of Ayurvedic eye centers worldwide, aims to provide long-lasting relief from dry eyes. Five-pack made with plant-based ingredients, created at the same pH as tears. These eye drops are suitable for daily use.
Read also : 5 Best Computer Glasses to Reduce Eye Strain Caused by Digital Devices
Entyce – Refreshing Rose Water Eye Drops
Jiwadaya Healthcare Entyce Eye Drops are the rose-scented oasis your eyes would love. Infused with the cooling benefits of rose water, they can be soothing as eye drops for computer-tired eyes. It’s like a spa day for your eyes, without the hefty price tag.
Also read: Relieve your dry eyes with these tips
How to choose the right eye drops?
Choosing the perfect eye drops for your dry eyes can be a little difficult. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice:
1. Check the ingredients: Look for products with natural ingredients such as Ayurvedic herbs and rose water. They are gentle on your eyes and provide long-term benefits.
2. Convenience of packaging: Consider packaging: compact bottles are ideal for carrying in your bag, while larger ones may be more economical for regular use.
3. Rate reviews: Before you zero in on a product, check out user reviews to see what others are saying about it. Real-life experiences can be invaluable.
4. Consult a professional: If your dry eye problem is persistent or severe, it’s always a good idea to see an ophthalmologist. They can recommend the best product based on your specific needs.
5. Prioritize quality: While it’s important to stay within your budget, don’t compromise on quality. Sometimes investing a little more in a high-quality product can save you money in the long run.
(Disclaimer: This article was collaboratively written by the editorial team with a creative AI tool. At Health Shots, we are constantly striving to break through the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully selected by the team editorial, but use your discretion and expert advice before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you purchase something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)