The rumbling, the bloating, the burning: we’ve all experienced gas and acidity at least once in our lives. Acidity is simply caused by excess acid in the body. But it can be uncomfortable because it leads to problems like flatulence, bloating, and heartburn. Eating well and exercising every day are the first steps to avoiding these digestive issues, but for instant relief from acidity and gas, turn to some of these best products.
Let’s take a closer look at the products that can be your allies in the fight against gases and acidity!
DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz – Instant Relief from Acidity, Indigestion and Gas
If you often feel a burning sensation in your chest from acidity and gas, try DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz. This can soothe your irritated stomach lining, leaving you feeling refreshed and comfortable.
2. Baidyanath Triphala Churna
Constipation can often make your gas and acidity problems worse. Baidyanath Triphala Churna, a traditional Ayurvedic remedy, can help you regulate your bowel movements. By promoting healthy digestion, it reduces gas and acidity.
3. Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro Powder
When those pesky gas bubbles refuse to leave you alone, reach for Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro Powder. This Ayurvedic blend is designed to target the root causes of gas and acidity. It not only claims to provide temporary relief but also works on long-term digestive well-being.
4. Kapiva Digesti Care Juice – Relieves Acidity and Bloating
Who says digestive aids can’t be delicious? Kapiva Digesti Care Juice proves the opposite. Packed with Ayurvedic benefits, this juice soothes your digestive system and keeps unwanted gas and acidity away.
5. Jiva Triphala Tablets
Jiva Triphala tablets offer another solution for acidity and gas related to constipation. This remedy, supported by the principles of Ayurveda, promotes healthy digestion, ensuring your stomach feels light and happy.
Also read: Gas and acidity problems? These 6 drinks can be a blessing for you
Common Causes of Gas and Acidity
Although the products mentioned above can help you manage gas and acidity, they are often the result of our food choices and lifestyle habits. Some common culprits that can increase the risk of digestive problems are:
1. Food choices: Indulging in spicy, fatty or acidic foods can trigger gas and acidity. That extra serving of your favorite spicy curry or a late-night pizza binge could be to blame for your discomfort.
2. Eat too much: Gobbling down large meals can overwhelm your digestive system. When you overdo it, your stomach has trouble processing all that food efficiently, leading to gas and acidity. So beware of the side effects of overeating.
3. Stress: High stress levels can disrupt your digestion and lead to discomfort. Stress affects the balance of digestive juices and can slow down the digestive process.
4. Lifestyle factors: Smoking, alcohol and lack of physical activity can also play a role in worsening gas and acidity. These habits can disrupt the normal functioning of your digestive system.
(Disclaimer: This article was collaboratively written by the editorial team with a creative AI tool. At Health Shots, we are constantly striving to break through the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully selected by the team editorial. But their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)