When it comes to natural skin care, Japanese moisturizers have always been the talk of the town. Using a good moisturizer can help with daily skin maintenance. It protects the outer layer of skin against injury, inflammation, dryness and irritation as a first line of defense. The best Japanese gel-based moisturizers are highly recognized for their ability to keep skin hydrated, but some of them also have anti-aging and hydrating qualities that help you look younger.
Why are Japanese gel-based moisturizers so popular?
Japanese gel-based moisturizers are popular among consumers around the world due to their unique benefits.
* Moisturizer: They are extremely hydrating and nourishing. Japanese moisturizers are designed to preserve and replenish moisture to the face and body. They prevent moisture loss by mimicking the skin’s natural barrier. The skin thus becomes elastic and soft.
* Heal the skin: Some gel-based moisturizers also offer healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging qualities, making them essential beauty products for skin care kits.
* Pigmentation: These moisturizers can also brighten skin tone and minimize spots.
* Young skin: Some moisturizers also exhibit anti-aging properties, such as minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin elasticity and firmness, and improving skin texture.
* Filled with essential ingredients: These gel-based moisturizers typically contain vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronate, collagen, and other ingredients.
* Sunscreen: Japanese moisturizers help prevent sun damage. Vitamins, plant collagens, isoflavones and other substances help manage aging that can result from prolonged exposure to UV rays.
Top 5 Japanese Gel-Based Moisturizers in India
Having beautiful skin is not a simple task, but the good news is that it is not difficult either! It all depends on how much time and money you need to spend on a skin care regimen. Take a look at these 5 best Japanese moisturizing gel brands.
1. TATCHA Water Cream
Inspired by cutting-edge Japanese technology, the water cream is an ultimate product for combination and oily skin. The dewy glow is achieved thanks to the lightweight formula that releases a burst of moisture from nutrients. Botanicals including rosehip, Japanese leopard lily and Hadasei 3, a concoction of rice, seaweed and green tea, are added. Hadasei 3 promotes skin renewal, wild rose helps minimize excess sebum and tighten pores, and leopard lily calms inflamed skin. Try this gel-based moisturizer for its classic blend of ingredients.
2. Curel Moisturizing Face Cream
A popular Japanese gel-based moisturizer for dry skin is this Curel moisturizer. It also works incredibly well on dry and sensitive skin. This cream is light and non-sticky, unlike traditional moisturizers. It provides deep absorption that hydrates the skin without caking. This cream, inspired by Ceramide Care technology, treats current breakouts and protects against new ones.
3. Naturie SKIN CONDITIONING GEL
Prep your skin with this luxurious skin revitalizing gel from Naturie. Enhanced with Hatomugi, an herb also known as Job’s Tears, this lightweight, lightweight cream is perfect for hydrating the skin. The key component is rich in vitamin B3, which evens skin tone and brightens the skin. You can use this multifunctional Japanese moisturizing gel on your face and body.
4. NAMERAKA Sana Isoflavone Lotion
This might be your best choice if you’re looking for a J-beauty moisturizer with built-in exfoliation and pH balancing capabilities. The miraculous blend is meant to give skin a softer, smoother texture. After all, it contains carrot, soy, and plant collagen extracts that help you achieve your skin care goals.
5. Kikumasamune Treatment Lotion
The benefits of ancient traditions are found in this Japanese facial lotion. Thanks to the active component of sake extract, derived from fermented rice, the formula is designed to provide your skin with an extreme level of hydration and hydration. It is abundant in antioxidants, fatty and amino acids and vitamins. Together, the three brighten and hydrate the skin while simultaneously fading dark spots.
Read also : 7 Incredible Benefits of Japanese Cherry Blossom for Impeccable Skin
How is Japanese skin routine different from Korean skin routine?
Many people think that Asian skincare is extremely similar to each other, but yet they are quite distinct. Regarding the final results, each skincare product aims to achieve a certain objective. The Japanese skin care system is based on ancient practices, but the Korean skin care system is more in tune with modern life. The Japanese are masters at making anti-aging products, while the Koreans focus more on products aimed at younger consumers who don’t have serious skin problems.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we are constantly working to clear up the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully selected by the editorial team, but use your discretion and expert advice before using. Their Prices and availability may differ from those at the time of publication. If you purchase something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)